Client Service Manager
Posting Date: March 1, 2021
Our company was started in 1996 to meeting the growing need for Internet marketing services. Over the past 25 years we have provided website, email, e-newsletter and other digital marketing services to over 1000 Canadian financial advisors from coast-to-coast.
What We Value
We place a very high value in honesty, integrity and teamwork. We seek hard-working employees who are motivated by the challenge of improving our client experiences through innovative technology solutions.
- Oversee all client service procedures.
- Manage sales processes for acquiring new clients.
- Conduct follow-up calls with existing clients.
- Train new Client Service Team members.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications & Skills
The right person for our team will be an enthusiastic, tech-savvy individual who is passionate about making a big impact for our clients. Previous experience working in the Financial Services industry would be a definite asset.
Our company believes in a "giving-back" mentality. Candidates with experience in charitable work would be a great fit for our team.
The successful candidate will be someone with strong skills in the following areas:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good phone skills
- Inside sales experience
- Advanced knowledge of PCs and business software
- Email Management ( MS Outlook )
- Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Salesforce CRM
- Internet research / Problem solving
- Internet browsers (Chrome, Edge, Firefox)
- Basic understanding of web page management
Starting Annual Salary: Commensurate with experience
Monthly bonuses available - based on company performance.