We are always looking for people who share our intense desire to succeed.
Our passionate team welcomes people with leadership, knowledge and enthusiasm. Successful candidates will be given opportunities in accordance with their competencies, experience, and drive.
Whether your field of expertise is in Web Design, Database Management, Graphic Design, Sales, Service or Marketing we invite you to send us your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please tell us how you could help AdvisorNet be even more successful in our market niche and whether you are looking for a full-time, part-time or freelance position.
When you send us your resume please do not forget to mention your field of expertise in the subject line. Also, please indicate the position you are interested in.
What is the Role?
This Drupal web development position will involve the following:
- Maintaining and improving our corporate website
- Maintaining and improving our Drupal website management system
- Maintaining and improving our E-newsletter system
- Crafting an exceptional user experience online
- Improving lead conversion on the corporate site
- Designing graphics for sharable content, ads and more
Who would be a great fit for this role?
An awesome, multitalented web designer/developer whose passion is simplifying complex ideas with a clean, beautiful design! Our perfect new teammate will have:
- A thorough understanding of the latest trends and movements in web design
- Understanding of modern webdev systems like Drupal, Bootstrap and more
- Experience working with design tools like Photoshop and Illustrator
- Passion for visual design with a creative eye for web and ad design
Bonus points for these overachievers:
Bachelor's degree in a related field
Familiar with product and digital marketing
But we aren’t just looking for someone who loves improving design and usability, we’re also looking for a person who enjoys collaborating on big ideas and believes in the great things our company aims to achieve. On a small team like ours, we need someone who’s willing to go all in to make this company a success, so only committed, team-oriented people should apply!
Client Service Representative
Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information
- Maintains customer records by updating account information
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Customer Service
- Product Knowledge
- Quality Focus
- Problem Solving
- Market Knowledge
- Documentation Skills
- Phone Skills
- Resolving Conflict
- Analyzing Information